Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> The ideal behavior would be for there to be UX that lets users know
> that if they enable one of these streams, it's
> unsupported/unsupportable (such as if they tried to use a
> stripped-down version of a build tool). The module streams have a
> "description" field that we should require to contain this
> information, as well as setting the "api" field to an empty list.

Wouldn't that preclude installing packages from the module as a user, or
even using the module as a build dependency of another module (which is the
point of the exercise)? If not, what is the point of the "api" field? I
thought an empty API would mean that all the packages in the module are
effectively private.

        Kevin Kofler