On 3/9/20 11:53 AM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
Source-only rust packages (those only shipping noarch -devel
subpackages) have been untagged from f32 on purpose by Igor. For
reasons I disagree with:)

I too wish that we kept the Rust devel packages in stable releases. I am unable to build updates for my Rust packages by myself since their dependencies have been untagged. I recently noticed that a license tag was wrong in my Rust packages, and I had to ask for administrator help to get it fixed since I don't have permissions to set up the side tags and get the crates tagged into them.

I will admit that I don't understand the reasoning behind the decision to remove these packages from non-rawhide releases. Igor, could you tell us why this is done?