On 4/6/20 6:37 AM, Leigh Griffin wrote:
I'm sorry if you took my mail up as implying a lack of value from how the team historically worked. As a team we are being tasked more and more with adding what I call real value which is at a new app / service level that has scale, quality and requirements that historically a single developer could not call on. We had some superhuman developers in the past in the team that were able to do every single thing an application needed and produced some wonderful applications that in truth would have taken 10 or more developers to replicate. That team has moved on now and the old style of working was not going to meet the needs and wants of our stakeholders (in this case Fedora Council) and a repurposing of the team to make visible impacts was undertaken. So while we cannot have multiple commits across a plethora of services, we are not focusing our efforts on singular services at a time to generate a value proposition for the community. Sorry once again if you took my comment up as being a sleight, it was most definitely not intended and you have my sincere apologies.

There's more wrong with the above than I already pointed out. In this paragraph, you:

* Double down the message of implying the the work done in the past
  didn't add real value,
* Insult your current team, implying that they haven't reached the
  apparently "superhuman" standards of the past,
* Triple down on disparaging the efforts of past developers by implying
  that only now is the work of the CPE team having "visible impacts".