Hi Leigh,

On Fri, 2020-04-03 at 17:00 +0100, Leigh Griffin wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 4:20 PM Jeremy Cline <jer...@jcline.org>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2020-04-03 at 05:38 -0400, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > > On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 5:29 AM Michal Konecny <
> > mkone...@redhat.com>
> > gone
> > possibly
> > work
> > days,
> > the
> > at
> > illusion.
> > had
>
> Sorry I missed this among the thread splits and dozens of other
> replies. Ping me offlist if you have specific concerns as I do not
> believe my comment infers a lack of value in your work or any other
> contributor for that matter and the wealth of positive comments since
> is validating that your contributions were indeed most welcome and
> appreciative. If I did somehow infer that your work had no value, I
> do apologise, lets connect though if you have concerns.

I'm not sure how to be more specific, but here goes:

When you said "the team have moved from a model of siloed work on
multiple apps, swimming against the tid[e] working 16 hour days, to
working on team oriented initiatives to add *real value* to the
ecosystem" (emphasis is mine in order to be more specific), it made me
feel that what you are saying is prior work didn't add "real value".
Other comments you have made in this thread (e.g. "We aren't in the
habit of inventing work to do for ourselves anymore") re-enforce this
feeling.

While you may believe your comments never implied a lack of value,
I'm not sure how else to interpret your comments throughout this
thread.

- Jeremy