On 03. 04. 20 1:25, Jeremy Cline wrote:
On Thu, 2020-04-02 at 11:52 +0100, Leigh Griffin wrote:

The number of active developers on Fedora initiatives has gone up
drastically since I joined the team in 2019. You are possibly not
seeing that as the team have moved from a model of siloed work on
multiple apps, swimming against the tid working 16 hour days, to
working on team oriented initiatives to add real value to the
ecosystem. So the noise of working on multiple small things at once
is not as loud as it was in 2018 which is giving that illusion.

I'd always suspected my work added no real value, but never had the
proof. I appreciate the validation 🙂.

Jeremy, rest assure that your work added real value.

I must concur with Erich in everything that they replied to this.

--
Miro Hrončok