On 29 Sep 2020, at 23:44, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanz...@gnome.org> wrote:

> This is either a very strange misunderstanding, or trolling. I will assume
> positive intent. Internet RFCs are not regulatory requirements. If you're
> aware of some government regulation that requires us to forward RRSEC
> records, I would be very surprised, but please do let us know.

Regulations like the GDPR exist, and ignorance of them is not a defence.

I am required by these regulations and many other regulations in multiple
jurisdictions to make sure my users comply. If you have gone out of your way to
break secure operation on Fedora, we will have to ban the use of Fedora by our
users. I do not want to do that.

As I said, this is not a technical discussion. You need to defer this to
compliance people, who I predict will simply tell you “comply”.

Regards,
Graham
—