On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 11:36 AM Ralf Corsépius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 03.07.22 um 10:46 schrieb Benson Muite:
> > Maybe there are contributors where the working week is Sunday-Thursday?
>
> I feel, Fedora's leadership has forgotten, that Fedora is a
> international community project with people being located around the
> globe, which means there are quite a few people, who work on Fedora in
> their spare time, i.e. on "week ends" and on "US holidays".

There's an ongoing effort to automate this process (mostly validation
of the request ticket and the review request bugzilla), so only
"exceptions" need to be processed by an actual person. This should
reduce the average waiting time for a new dist-git repo by a lot, and
it also doesn't depend on anybody sitting at their desk.

Fabio