On Sun, 3 Jul 2022 at 05:37, Ralf Corsépius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 03.07.22 um 10:46 schrieb Benson Muite:
> > Maybe there are contributors where the working week is Sunday-Thursday?
>
> I feel, Fedora's leadership has forgotten, that Fedora is a
> international community project with people being located around the
> globe, which means there are quite a few people, who work on Fedora in
> their spare time, i.e. on "week ends" and on "US holidays".

Can you help a little here and describe what you believe a realistic way of
solving this problem is? Currently the volunteers are only available on
Monday to Friday, the employees are also on those dates, and attempts to
have other people do that work end up with a lot of complaints that SCM
commits were done wrong leading to the volunteers leaving. A guide to what
is wanted may allow people to figure out ways to reach it somehow.

--
Stephen Smoogen, Red Hat Automotive
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.