On Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 12:11:40PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 11:36 AM Ralf Corsépius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:
> >
> > Am 03.07.22 um 10:46 schrieb Benson Muite:
> > > Maybe there are contributors where the working week is Sunday-Thursday?
> >
> > I feel, Fedora's leadership has forgotten, that Fedora is a
> > international community project with people being located around the
> > globe, which means there are quite a few people, who work on Fedora in
> > their spare time, i.e. on "week ends" and on "US holidays".
>
> There's an ongoing effort to automate this process (mostly validation
> of the request ticket and the review request bugzilla), so only
> "exceptions" need to be processed by an actual person. This should
> reduce the average waiting time for a new dist-git repo by a lot, and
> it also doesn't depend on anybody sitting at their desk.

yeah, I am hoping once we get it automated we can have it trigger on
message bus messages, so maintainers would only have to wait a few
minutes after request (in the case that all checks pass/no exceptions).

That said, until then I can try and run things on weekends.
No promises, but I will try and do so.

kevin