On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 06:34:11PM +0200, Simon de Vlieger wrote:
> Would you need any help regarding the automation?

Well, I'm not doing the implementation there, but we can always use
help. ;)

I think the code is all there now, we were wanting to get staging
working to test it before rolling it out.

It's being added as a toddler ( https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/toddlers
) which is basically a framework for things that listen to the message
bus and act on messages or run from time to time to do things.

CCing Michal here for comment on where we can use help here.

kevin