* Stephen Smoogen:

> It is time to explore other options. One of them is the proposal that
> Matthew and I guess the Council have come up with. It is using a
> resource which is paid for, has an open source background, and is
> willing to make some changes to better accommodate other workflows. If
> people want something else they are going to need to come up with a
> proposal which does not include using existing burned out resources to
> accomplish it.

Have you considered outsourcing email (list) operations instead?

Discourse needs to solve the same issues to keep email notifications
working.  Do we know how well they are doing?  Discourse seems to have
stopped offering mailing list mode in the Fedora instance.  I wonder
whether this is related.

Thanks,
Florian