On Sat, Apr 22, 2023 at 05:40:41PM +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> I think this is a great place to start. If it works, wonderful. If it
> doesn't work, then we can delay/abort/redesign any later steps.

Exactly.

> > Second, I think other FESCo-related conversations should move. I hope
> > this will reduce the urge to have back-and-forth exchanges in the
> > tickets. For the Fedora Council, I set up a bot which automatically
> > creates a discussion topic when a ticket is filed, leaving the ticket
> > just for votes and recording of outcome. FESCo could use something
> > similar.
>
> Could we instead have a poll which is open only to members in a FAS
> group and tally those votes? I guess this would be useful for other
> things too. (E.g. as a replacement for blocker-review [1]).

Yes, that's possible. (The group sync stuff is almost in place -- infra SOP
docs getting finalized.)

> [1] https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/blocker-review
> > And finally… shut down the devel list itself. Perhaps at the end of
> > 2023?
> That seems way too early. Let's not plan for this until it is clear
> that we can do that without losing contributors.

Fair enough! I intend to only submit the Changes move to FESCo at this time
(or, once this discussion has settled), and the rest can come as it does. I
just wanted to also give a clear picture of what I'm aiming for right up
front.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>