>>>>> "RWMJ" == Richard W M Jones <rjo...@redhat.com> writes:

RWMJ> I just received about a dozen bugs like this:

Yep, someone has taken it upon themselves to mass-file a bunch of
unnecessary tickets.

When FPC makes guidelines changes, they aren't generally accompanied by
some mandate that existing packages be changed.  In fact, I can't think
of a time when a change was made retroactive.  If there was something
that had to change in a bunch of packages, we'd at least try to organize
a labor pool to get that done without having to endlessly bug every
package maintainer.

So someone I've never heard of is filing a bunch of tickets telling
everyone to change their packages.  I really can't imagine how that's
supposed to inspire a lot of joy.

 - J<