----- Original Message -----

As a Java guy I'm more and more sure that the problem is not in the packaging
view but in the wrong view of developers not being capable of making an
application if they don't bundle everything. You're write the problem is not in
the languages it's in the developers :(.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team