On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 05:07:52PM +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > Having keywords makes the search functionality much
> > better, but isn't actually required for your application to be shown
> > in the software center.
> What would they add that's not found within the RPM package %description
> and %summary already?

Often, synonyms — terms that should apply, but for whatever reason
isn't in the description.

Richard, sorry for the dumb question, but is there a path to pull in
keywords from <https://apps.fedoraproject.org/tagger/>? Or, going the
other way, can we get the Fedora apps team to highlight/prioritize
packages which match applications on your list within Tagger?

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>