Hi Chris,

On 11 Dec 2008, at 02:58, Chris Marshall wrote:

> There appeared to be a problem with the Zoom in and
> out function as zooming all the way out, and then back in
> results in the canvas offset by various amounts.  I was not
> able to make it shift back without restarting the Activity.

The "hand" keys actually do work in Colors! Yay – this is the first
activity I know of that uses them, a big round of applause for Wade!!
So, you can pan the canvas about like you can in Photoshop when
holding the spacebar and dragging.

Regards,
--Gary

P.S. thanks for the Option "Suppress" "60", makes the Wacom draw in
realtime here on the XO :-)