Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:37:47 -0500
From: Chris Marshall <jns-cmarsh...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: anonymous gray activity circles
To: g...@laptop.org
Cc: OLPC Development <devel@lists.laptop.org>

Greg Smith wrote:
 > > Hi Chris,
 > >
 > > Unless someone else has seen this, I think we need more detail on
how to
 > > reproduce it.

os767 and Firefox-6 activity
start firefox
click on a file link to download
exit firefox after
left a gray circle

(Actually, it almost always leaves behind one
or more circles but I have not done exhaustive
testing to determine how many or under what
conditions.  It would be easier to start from
an understanding of how the circle gets there
to begin with (what is being used to trigger
the circle's appearance)...

--Chris