>>   * Anaconda Crashes when pressing F12 during install phase
>>       o Solution: Unknown. Plan is to eventually migrate away from
>>         unmaintained Anaconda and move to Calamares, but due to
>>         Calamares being incomplete at this point in time, and testing
>>         will be required after 3.2 completion and before migration.
>

> https://github.com/Enlik/anaconda/tree/future-f12-no-quit
>
> See long list of caveats in the commit message as I didn't really
> investigate what's the actual cause. Feel free to test it and apply if
> it happens to work, or treat as a starting point.

(I deleted that branch)

I looked some more and it turned out to be related to what
get_may_continue() returns in the signal handler. It has been fixed
upstream. Here's my branch with the commit cherry-picked:

https://github.com/Sabayon/anaconda/commits/future-fix-crash-on-f12

I tested it by live editing files on the VM (in busybox vi… still better
than nano though). When I have time I can do more tests and this should
be good to go.

But I don't how if it'll get to the release. What do you think?

(One way would to be rage-merge it, let the ISOs generate and play with
them…)