Hi André and all,

I agreed with your post link. It'is important trace and organize
activities and in general there two types of process to handle:

1) use issue/project for single sabayon project that could be managemet
with a release process. For example sabayon/molecules could have
different phases and release: enhancement/bugfix, migration to
mottainai, integration with genuinetools-img, etc. In this case is
important trace and help users what activities are pending or related
with next releases

2) use issue/project for major target as release sabayon 18.x that is
related to different sabayon/project (fox example release trace testing
, integration activities, documentation, bump packages required for
release, major packages tree changes as migrate to python3.6, etc.).
For this I agreed with idea proposed by Enlik for identify a project
used for this scope directly on github.
For this I propose something like Sabayon/releases or Sabayon/targets
or any other nerd name :)

My cent.

geaaru