Von: Geaaru <gea...@sabayonlinux.org>
Gesendet: 4. Mai 2018 16:28:59 MESZ
An: sabayon-dev <devel@lists.sabayon.org>
Betreff: Re: [sabayon-dev] RFC: using GitHub to track ISO releases preparation

For me, let's go with Kanban board!

Try to push a first list about what we need for next release.

From my side I think to add in list these:

   * release new entropy version

   * to added gaming-live ISO (with last mesa, libdrm versions/master)
     to push new users to sabayon

   * Move iso creation inside Mottainai

   * (maybe fwiu) move to py3.6

   * enhancement of sark crc hashing algorithm and check (i'm
     working on this) to avoid i/o intensive disk operations
     and fix check on python packages

   * (fwiu related tu Ryuno-Ki irc messages) something about
     push donations

   * push LXC/LXD 3.0 integration and add documentation on website
     (this need some fix on kernel config to use all available
      cgroup options and checkpoint restore)

   * move to calamares

   * (proposal) to have two different kernels.
     hypothesis A: kernel desktop-oriented (current) +
                   kernel server-oriented (current+bpf+
     hypothesis B: kernel stable (current) +
                   kernel staging (that permit to add new config
                   options with a staging test phases. I see
                   that to use bpf it is needed enable
                   some kernel hacking options that sometime
                   generate some kernel exception so try to
                   enable soon on stable tree could be hazard)

Are there any others things pending ?

WDYT ?

My cent.
G.