> I agreed with your post link. It'is important trace and organize
> activities and in general there two types of process to handle:

These can be valid ideas, but my mail will be about the board to track
issues related to making a release which is my main concern.

Everyone who expressed their opinions were positive. I saw that lack of
something like this was causing confusion and possibly delays, and with
one properly managed, release coordination will go more smoothly!

The Kanban board for this can be created now or just before the new release.

My view is that is should only track activities being done for a
release, so that the scope, progress, etc. are visible in one place, by
everyone.

Wishlist/planning could be done as now (IRC/ML/whatever), or in a
separate board. The idea is to have a very simple view with only stuff
that matters most, without distractions.

In any case, let me know if I should set up an empty board now, or we'll
do it later as needed.