Hello,

On 24.11.2023 08:36, Sebastian Huber wrote:
Would updating to ISL 0.26 and MPC 1.3.1 fix this issue also?

I just tried in on my fully up-to-date M1 Pro (macOS Sonoma 14.1.1, Xcode 15.0.1)

Short answer: everything works well without issues (configure, make, check)

I just installed the following packages successively:

 - https://gmplib.org/download/gmp/gmp-6.3.0.tar.xz
 - https://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-current/mpfr-4.2.1.tar.gz
 - https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mpc/mpc-1.3.1.tar.gz
 - https://libisl.sourceforge.io/isl-0.26.tar.gz

by simply extracting the archive and doing:

  ./configure
  make
  make check
  sudo make install

And everything went fine with just a couple of warnings:

 - during make check for the first 3 packages:

  libtool: warning: '-no-install' is ignored for aarch64-apple-darwin23.1.0
  libtool: warning: assuming '-no-fast-install' instead

 - at the end of libisl make:

  ld: warning: -bind_at_load is deprecated on macOS
  warning: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ranlib: archive library: libdep.a the table of contents is empty (no object file members in the library define global symbols)

So it seems that updating to the lastest packages would fix all outstanding M1 macOS issues witout any extra patches needed.

Cedric