On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:44:38PM +0200, thus spake Waldemar Brodkorb:
> Hi Ignacy,
> I tried v4, but it adds regressions for other architectures.
> For example MIPS Little endian running uClibc-ng testsuite.
> Any idea? Can you try to reproduce the regressions on your side?

I just tried by building a buildroot toolchain for mipsel.  So far
make check fails even without my patch telling me that it doesn't know
how to make target test/Makefile, needed by termios.

Could you please send me your .config for mipsel that fails the make

Ignacy Gawędzki
R&D Engineer
Green Communications
devel mailing list