On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 05:32:35PM +0200, thus spake Ignacy Gawedzki:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 05:17:32PM +0200, thus spake Ignacy Gawedzki:
> > On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:44:38PM +0200, thus spake Waldemar Brodkorb:
> > > Hi Ignacy,
> > >
> > > I tried v4, but it adds regressions for other architectures.
> > > For example MIPS Little endian running uClibc-ng testsuite.
> > >
> > > Any idea? Can you try to reproduce the regressions on your side?
> >
> > I just tried by building a buildroot toolchain for mipsel.  So far
> > make check fails even without my patch telling me that it doesn't know
> > how to make target test/Makefile, needed by termios.
> It looks just like make check doesn't work with a separate build
> directory (make O=/path/to/somewhere/else check).  Do you confirm?

I fixed a few things in test/Makefile and test/Rules.mak (patch
coming soon) and it looks like make check now works with a separate
build directory.  But still, I'm getting errors in test/math regarding
__builtin_isfinite and the like not getting floating-point arguments.
To me it looks like the test code is wrong, but I may be wrong myself.

Any idea how to fix that?

Ignacy Gawędzki
R&D Engineer
Green Communications