On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, David Dawes wrote:

>Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:03:10 -0500
>From: David Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: Another voice
>
>On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 02:30:05PM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
>
>>Just seeking clarification of wether or not the general public
>>has access to subscribe to the 2 patch mailing lists now or not
>>after David declared the private lists to be no longer private.
>
>I declared the "devel" list to be no longer be private, but then that
>was the only private member discussion list, and I said that there would
>be no new private members discussion list to replace devel.  Also, I've
>since stated at least twice on this thread that a decision about the
>patch and fixes lists hasn't been made yet.
>
>Before berating others for not reading what you write (and there's so
>much of it that people can surely be forgiven for skimming just a little),
>maybe you should do likewise?

My question was written well before anyone answered it, while it
may, or may not have been sent out before someone answered it in
an email to someone else.  There's quite a volume of mail to read
and respond to as well as you've already noted.  Had I read the
answer to the question already, then I obviously wouldn't have
asked it.

--
Mike A. Harris