On Mi, 2016-10-12 at 12:48 -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> The "size" that Ogra wants to control is the generated disk image
> file size,
> not the size of any particular partition within that disk
> image.  IOW, it's
> the size of the file that gets written to from the --output/-o option
> of u-i.
yes, exactly ... and i'd be happy with either a --padding option
(the 'fudge factor' as steve called it) or a --size option that would
define the actual final img size.

the first one puts the math on me, the second means you need to do the

the latter is indeed a lot more user friendly but i'd even be happy
with the first one for now which is trivial to implement (you could
just extend my WIGGLEROOM patch by a proper cmdline option)...

Devices mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: