On Mi, 2016-10-12 at 16:04 -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> We've discussed multiple times in meetings and threads that we want
> to represent the content of the images accurately inside gadget.yaml.
> The fact we're not yet doing that is a bug that we need to fix, and
> if there's disagreement we should talk about it.
> The whole point of redesigning these tools is to evolve the status
> quo towards something we are aiming at with underlying goals. If we
> are going to rush it in, we can just pick up the tooling we had (or
> the hack you mention) and put the images out.

well, why cant we do both and unblock others that are waiting ?

as i said, the images wont regress to what we have today if barry
implements this bit, but people in foundations can finally start to
work on the cdimage side ...

if you think it is a release critical bug, we should hold the release
for it, we got still enough image related issues to solve that will
already fill the next weeks.

nobody wants to rush in anything nor will anything discussed cause any
regression over the status quo.

Devices mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: