On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, David Brown wrote:

> I think it's not wise to post things like this without being more thorough.
> w9ya is Bob Finch, as he posted a little earlier.  I don't agree with him,
> but I won't insult him because of it.

David,

Accepting that Bob has identified himself (and saying he is without
providing any means of verification such as company name, contact details,
web address etc is borderline identification anyway) I stand by my comment
that his statements in relation to masq module upgrades are willfully
ignorant of an entire thread that immediately preceded it.  At best he's
guilty of not reading before posting and rudeness.  At the worst he is a
troll subverting the list.

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions