> But you want to know when somebody is going to do it for you though!
> This faceless w9ya is clearly a troll and best ignored.

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.  How can discussion
like this possibly be productive?   Bob was simply stating his opinion on
the subject like everyone else is doing.

Graeme, I seem to recall you "flamming" me pretty good off list back when
I first started participating in the forum.  Something about me asking
stupid questions or something...  I'd respectfully request that you keep
comments like this to yourself and in any event restrain yourself from
publicly airing them.

Thank you.

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.