This is uncalled for. I have not resorted to such low tactics. But it does
indicate I have touched a nerve within your community. Good.

I am asking when this COMMERCIAL product is planning to come out with a
revision more in line with what the other users on this very forum have asked
for and I am left to assume want. Period. I have subjected to alot of abuse.
Please refrain.

I have signed my name BOTH informally and formally.

For the record;
My name is Bob Finch I make custom computer solutions as most of the rest of
you do. I also am in charge of documentation for one of the linux distros.
amsat.org is a mail forwarder and it is their rules that the address must be
formatted with a users ham call, which is why you see mine there.

Bob