> > But you want to know when somebody is going to do it for you though!
> > This faceless w9ya is clearly a troll and best ignored.
>
> This is exactly what I was talking about earlier.  How can discussion
> like this possibly be productive?   Bob was simply stating his opinion on
> the subject like everyone else is doing.
>
> Graeme, I seem to recall you "flamming" me pretty good off list back when
> I first started participating in the forum.  Something about me asking
> stupid questions or something...  I'd respectfully request that you keep
> comments like this to yourself and in any event restrain yourself from
> publicly airing them.

Agreed.  Bob is raising valid points and your flaming him is not helping the
issues at hand.  It would help greatly if Mitel management would give us
some guidance and help focus some of our efforts, but until that comes
around, we need to be free to bat ideas around without needless name
calling.

David M. Brown
Frick, Frick & Jetté Architects
[EMAIL PROTECTED]