I take woke  to mean definition 1.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woke
what is so wrong with that?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ian Clarke
  To: devl@freenetproject.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2023 9:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Racist statement of Ian Clarke on this list

  I am a classical liberal and a social libertarian. I grew up as part of a
small religious minority and saw ethnic bigotry at a young age. Even as a child
I instantly recognized it as evil.

  I have no problem with left liberals, libertarians, or conservatives. I think
they each bring a critical perspective.

  I hate identitarianism in all its forms, on the right and the left.

  The woke mind virus, more formally postmodern neo-marxism, is the greatest
threat to civilization today. It is a cancer that has already done incredible
damage.

  Anyone who has a problem with that can touch grass. You can quote me on that.

  Thanks for your support on the name change :)