From: Keith Davis
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:54 AM
To: 'devs@xwiki.org'
Subject: Nested Pages - Search Links Not Working

So we are now starting to change all of the our pages to Nested. When linking
to Nested pages in the page themselves, the links appear like this in the
WYSIWYG editor:

[[Tickets>>Main.Intranet.Tickets<http://Home.Intranet.Tickets>]]

but when saved are converted to this:

However, Search results are broken. They appear like this:

[cid:image005.jpg@01D20F61.C86FF330]

Those do not work as the link Main.Intranet.Tickets takes me to this page:

[cid:image006.jpg@01D20F61.C86FF330]

I've tried re-indexing, but that does not help.

Keith Davis - MCSA, ZCE
P.R.I.D.E. - I.T. Director / Senior Developer
www.pridedallas.com<http://www.pridedallas.com/>
Mobile (214) 906-5183