That’s easy to check thanks to archives:

http://xwiki.markmail.org/search/?q=from%3Apridedallas.com

Thanks, and I did find that today, but I was still skeptical.

FTR I did answer some of your question(s).

Yes, and you have been very helpful, Vincent, and I was wrong, someone (you)
did respond once since my comments about the release notes, about xwiki.org
being offline back in May. However, that is the only reply I've received in
that time and I've sent a number of emails about issues we were having.

One thing I noted though is that your last email is strangely displayed on the
list:

* It’s not threaded, see http://xwiki.markmail.org/thread/wo7v736e2suupjor. The
other mails are in a different thread:
http://xwiki.markmail.org/thread/ryh3igwjvhjqn6pz

Not sure why that is happening either.

* It’s hard to parse visually since there’s no clear visual separation from the
original content and the reply (like using “>” for example. See how it’s more
visible at http://markmail.org/message/zd2mepffue4lbrpb for an example).
Examples:

** http://markmail.org/message/6l7zzlidbafc43tp

** http://markmail.org/message/wo7v736e2suupjor

It probably doesn’t explain anything but could help make your emails more
appealing.

Yea, I’ve thought about that, but Outlook doesn’t do that by default. I just
created a custom style to do that to see if it helps.

Well as Maris said you’re using the community channel, not the one for
professional services so it’s a bit normal that nobody replied to you when you
asked  to pay someone ;)

For paying options, see
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support#HProfessionalSupport

In short, you should contact the company. For XWiki SAS I guess you could use:
http://www.xwiki.com/en/company/contact-us

Did not know there was a “professional services” channel.

Thanks for all of the input, Vincent.

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183 - I.T. Director