> [...]
>>
>>> * Then he said he spotted a bug. The home page had a title of “Home” in

>> which
>>>>

>>> We have several inconsistencies for the naming (Indexes, etc.). I agree
>>> they are confusing.

>> that
>> tell
>> that
>> this
>> create a

>> some
>> saw
>> that
>> “Children
>> labelled as
>> related
>> he

>> you’ll

>> create a
>> the
>> concept
>> next

>> the
>> like a
>>>>

>>> Not sure about the rubber icon.

>> edit
>> bar
>> save
>>>>

>>> There are several problems with the bottom horizontal bar for
>>> responsiveness and display of panels in mobile mode.

>> entry
>> that’s
>> is
>> said

>> on
>> that
>> change.
>> breadcrumb

>> able
>> difficult to
>> the

>> for

>> and
>> add
>> the
>>>>

>>> So I don't like this idea about the folders.
>>
>> What idea? I don’t remember having mentioned any idea about having
>> folders. Caty it’s not an idea: it’s the way people approach hierarchy
>> nowadays because they’re used to filesystems.
>>
>>> For me is like going backwards
>>> to the "Space/Page" separation we had before the Nested Pages.
>>
>> I didn’t propose anything regarding reinstating spaces or folders so not
>> sure what you’re reacting against, could you be more explicit?
>>
>> That said, the old way was much simpler to understand for users and was
>> causing less friction. They could create spaces and pages.
>>
>> We lost that simplicity and I’m wondering if dropping spaces wasn’t a bad
>> idea (especially since we still have this at the model level).
>>
>> In any case we need to discuss what are our options to make user
>> understands that we have only hierarchical pages and no concept of
>> “folders”. And having some text explanation is definitely not going to work
>> on this (he didn’t even start reading the text of the home page). Thus for
>> me this has to be explained by the UI somehow.
>>

> IMO the tree already helps a lot in helping creating hierarchical
> structures. Maybe an improvement would be to allow to create pages inside

That’s http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12762 (it should be done generically
by introducing a macro parameter). Then we could use that in the Navigation
Panel tree too.

That’s a good idea that could have helped in my session over the weekend (if
it’s visible enough). It may not be enough but I think it would help.

Thanks
-Vincent