That would be really great to have. My big +1
Thanks

--
Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO
On sam., juil. 15, 2017 at 16:06, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:
Hi devs,

Needs:
* We need some “Deprecated” macro category so that users understand when a
macro is deprecated and are less tempted to use it
* We need to not show “Internal” macros by default to not “pollute” the Macro
list by default

Proposal:
* When the “All Macros” is selected display all macros *except* those from 2
categories: “Deprecated” and “Internal”.
* If the user needs/wants to use those macros, he’ll need to explicitly select
those categories.
* When we want to deprecate a Macro we move it from its category to the
“Deprecated” category, before removing it further in the future (when is to be
defined on an adhoc basis)

Technical details:
* Change
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-ckeditor/blob/master/plugins/src/main/resources/xwiki-macro/macroSelector.js#L144