+0. I hope the users won't get confused by the fact that "All macros"
doesn't show all macros. The use case I have in mind is when an user
upgrades XWiki and is looking for a macro he was using and that is now
deprecated. He won't know to select the Deprecated category unless he reads
the release notes.

Thanks,
Marius