On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Needs:
> * We need some “Deprecated” macro category so that users understand when a
> macro is deprecated and are less tempted to use it

To be honest I would prefer to not have 'Deprecated' macros at all. If
someone misses some macro he could install it from EM. We keep listing the
Workspace macro for such a long time. When are we going to remove it?

> * We need to not show “Internal” macros by default to not “pollute” the
> Macro list by default
>
> Proposal:
> * When the “All Macros” is selected display all macros *except* those from
> 2 categories: “Deprecated” and “Internal”.

Currently in 'Internal' I see just the 'Template' macro. For me that's
'Development'.

If it's internal and we don't want people to use it, why are we still
displaying / bundling them?

Thanks,
Caty