Hi everyone,

ok trying to sum-up (I'm only talking about cases with XClass below, to simplify): - according to Vincent, we should completely prevent simple users to copy/move/rename and only allow advanced users to do it after a warning - according to Adel & Clément: preventing simple users will be useless as they can easily switch the advanced feature in their account - according to Marius copying a page/app is not necessarily harmful compared to moving/renaming and we should manage it differently.

I really don't know the practice of users on the field, but it looks to me that preventing simple users to do the action and telling them to ask an advanced user is actually a good trade-off:

 1. it will warn users that they might be doing something wrong
2. it's not something completely blocking: either they ask for the admin/advanced user, or they know they can switch the advanced features by themselves, at their own risks

Now maybe we can only do the warning for the "copy" action.

WDYT?

Simon