Hi Stéphane, Ecaterina, all,

Stephane, this is the report that I mentioned before.
According to XWiki standards, what I plan to submit is a report based on
the format documented at
https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/DocumentingStudentProgress
 .
I updated this work progress halfway so half of it has to be done still but
I am positive I will be able to do it well before time. The reason I chose
to focus on the daily progress is that it gives more insight to the daily
activities performed on the project and the report can be fairly easily
created with using the daily progress as a reference.

If you have any other specific formats that you think will be better then
please let me know, we can follow that as well.

Best,
Fawad