Hi everyone,

I was wondering: would it be useful if we set up a community workspace on the DDN website to share resources and information regarding the disaster? I'd wanted to do this the morning of the tsunami, but I was in the Rocky Mountains and only had limited email access. So I don't know if creating one now would be too late, or if it would be useful to members of our group who are involved in relief efforts in one way or another.

thanks,
ac
--
Andy Carvin