You make some very interesting points. There is an issue here in Offaly in
Ireland where wthe whole county population is being written off in term of
higher ed. It seems deep cultural barriers exist and a new class system
realignment is taking place. This is now being reinforced by a special TV
soap series on RTE1 (national no 1 public broadcaster) about Offaly life =
Pure Mule!

Some of your ideas could be useful in this struggle

Best wishes
Dudley Stewart
Charleville Castle>

Dan's points are well spoken and the area in which he is focusing his