On 2013-08-02 15:44:13 +0000, Leandro Lucarella said:
I'm not say is right or wrong for people to have this reflex of thinking
about multipliers, I'm just saying if you care about transmitting the
message as clear as you can, is better to use numbers everybody can
intuitively think about.

And this is in reply to Andrei too. I understand your POV, but if your
main goal is communication (instead of education about side topics),
I think is better to stick with numbers and language that minimizes
confusion and misinterpretations.

Just a humble opinion of yours truly.

Fair enough. So what would have been a better way to convey the quantitative improvement?

Thanks,

Andrei