On 2013-08-12 12:38, Russel Winder wrote:

Currently GDC is in Debian, but I have to get DMD from a private Debian
repository instead of the official one, and I build LDC myself because
the Debian package is too old. This measn having to have three versions
of all the libraries and packages because each compiler requires it's
own. This sort of situation is well supported via platform packaging and
currently seems unsupported completely via D-specific things – but I may
be missing something.

DVM installs each compiler in its own directory. Although you have to manually put libraries and imports in the correct directories. It also currently only supports DMD.

--
/Jacob Carlborg