On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 13:08 +0200, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I downloaded the standard version of Kepler. Then I followed the
> installation instructions. But after the restart I don't see anything
> related to DDT/D in the preferences.

I installed into Juno which seems to work fine, I have no idea whether
DLTK is installed or not. However on starting, I get the following on
the console:

=============  Mmrnmhrm INITIALIZING  =============

 The single biggest problem with Eclipse is the annual upgrade marathon.
Since nothing carries over from one installation to another you have to
go through the whole rigmarole to install all the extras, every year. I
wonder whether to stay with Juno and ignore Kepler.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: rus...@winder.org.uk