On Tue, 2013-08-20 at 15:34 +0100, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
[…]
> You can override the CSS of the default themes by placing a new CSS file
> in the directory ~/.e4css . For example I have placed there a modified
> e4_classic_winxp.css that has simple tab style activated. (swt-simple:
> true;)
>
> This will survive across updates, unlike if you change the files in
> plugins/org.eclipse.platform_4.*/css

Sir, you are an hero. Consider yourself owed a beverage of your
choosing.

Sad that they haven't followed the
http://standards.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-latest.html
guidelines for locating config, cache, etc. files.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net