On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:39:34 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
Am 31.10.2013 15:29, schrieb eles:
On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:28:05 UTC, dennis luehring
wrote:
3. "My boss is right: is just a toy pretending to be serious" -
maybe, maybe not - but not because of your stupid file
extension comments

It adds. Tell to my boss about that extensions and he will be
grateful for you providing him ONE MORE REASON to laugh. At me.

question: why are you using D if

OH, I forgot to add: I HAAAAAAAAAAATE PYTHON.

I do not care if it works. Assembler works!

I hate it! I like D (the language, not the compiler ;). I *want* to use D.

Why don't *you* use ASM? Go and write in machine code!

IT WORKS!