On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 15:22:41 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:58:33 UTC, eles wrote:
On Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 14:54:17 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
Really, I can see why you want the suggested change, I am just
surprised at the level of importance you seem to be ascribing to
it.

Maybe because it is a real problem?

Usually, those who take such matters lightly never really encounter them. And it is easy to give advice about somebody's else teeth ache.

You know, the usual: "c'mon, you scream too hard, it *cannot* hurt that much".

Well, this is true, it does not hurt anyone, except the one who really has his teeth broken. But the others are quite insensitive to it.

That's the story about the .d suffix.