First of all i would like to thank you for making this wonderfull plugin. It was the existance of this pluggin that made me even consider learning D.

This release however broke my setup. Whenever i tried to step into code while debugging it would crash visual studio. I fixed this by changing the debugger to Visual Studio (x86 mixed mode) i'm not sure if i used this debugger in previous versions (i may have) but i had never changed the used debugger until today.

For more information i am using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate. The application was in DMD 2064 beta 4 (x86 mode).