On 06.11.2013 03:01, Manu wrote:
I just found something surprising.
I went into the 0.3.37 options, saw the 32bit/64bit separation, but
noticed by default, the lib paths were populated like so:

32bit:
$(DevEnvDir)..\..\VC\lib\amd64\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib\x64

64bit:
$(VCInstallDir)\lib\amd64
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\lib\x64

Should I be surprised that the 32bit lib paths both point to 64bit libs?
Shouldn't the 32bit libs point to the DMD OMF libs?

The 32-bit paths don't have a default (settings in sc.ini should usually be enough), but your settings from previous Visual D versions are kept.